Bandit SLOT MACHINE Savings Bank



I was in Vegas when I saw this item (for $22 more than on Amazon.com!) and thought it would be a fun way to have a little bit of Vegas in my living room.

Banit contains a coin bank slot at the back of the machine, and a jackpot slot in the front. The pull-lever works great, and the game part seems to be well-made/sturdy. You can put batteries in to have blinking lights and sound, don't bother, that thing is so loud I took the batteries right out!

Fun as a gimmick, and the price on Amazon is what I think it's worth. I also bought one as a joke for a friend who loves slot machines and she adored it. Again, it's cute, fun for brief amusement and for guests, but would not recommend if you're looking for a coin bank that can hold a lot of coins.

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design