Space 3 – Smartphone of the future




I wrote about many future concept smartphones, but when I look at these pictures I realize that Space 3 is the cleanest and most interesting future smartphone I've ever seen.




Created by Wenhing Chu and Kok Keong Wong, the phone is a transparent smartphone made by 2 detachable screens interconnected by bluetooth named the mother and the lens. The screens are always connected and this means that you can use them as two areas of a bigger map, one displaying your current location and the other displaying the destination.




I was disappointed that no pictures with other functions of this concept future smartphone are available. I'm interested to see the menus and other cool apps that might be available for Space 3.

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design